Our societal commitments
We have been a member of the United Nations Global Compact since 2017.
The United Nations Global Compact brings together businesses, organizations, United Nations agencies, the world of work and civil society around ten universally recognized principles to build more stable and inclusive societies. A framework for voluntary engagement, an international benchmark, a platform for action and discussion, the Global Compact is the largest global initiative in terms of social responsibility with more than 12,000 participants in 170 countries.
Since 2019, we have been a partner company of Blagnac Rugby Club.
Blagnac Rugby club men's team compete in the Nationale division, the top tier of French amateur rugby and the third level in the national leagues. The women's team compete in Elite 1, the highest level of women's rugby in France.
The vocation of the Club's partners is to support the development of the club both on a sporting level and in the community.
Since 2020, we have been welcoming students under agreement from Toulouse Universities as part of their Master's degree in Defense Security
& International relations.
Our ethical governance commitments
We are committed to:
- compliance with the laws in force in the countries where we operate
- an ethical framework
- respect for voluntary principles on security and human rights
Unreserved adherence to the principles of international texts governing international law:
- the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of 1948,
- the United Nations Global Pact on Human Rights, Labor Rights and Environmental Protection
In 2020, we implemented an Anti Corruption Charter dealing with:
- The fight against corruption and influence peddling within society
- Donations, sponsorship and political contributions
- Gifts, invitations.
Our environmental commitments
We are committed to :
- the optimization of our trips
- the purchase of responsible supplies, labeled and primarily produced locally
- the reduction of our digital consumption by the good management of our data
- the eco-design of our deliverables